Virtual Fall Workshop Series Day 2 Logistics
ABPM 2021 Virtual Fall Workshop Series
Tuesday, October 19th Logistics
We hope you enjoyed the first day of the ABPM Virtual Fall Workshop Series! You'll find information below that will help day 2 go smoothly for you.
Just like today, you'll join the conference via the ABPM.Events platform. If you haven't logged in yet, instructions are below. Please note, you will not be able to log in through a corporate VPN. If you have difficulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day 2 Schedule - All Workshops & Sessions happen LIVE
- You'll use the same email address and password you've used to log in to the MyABPM App (not ABPM.com, but the MyABPM app you use at ABPM in-person conferences). If you've forgotten your password, simply enter your email address, click 'Next', and then click 'Forgot Your Password?' to reset your password.
- If you've never logged into the MyABPM app, enter the email address you used to register for this event, and abpm1234 as your password. You can reset your password to something you remember once you've logged in.
We suggest you log in to the platform early to find your sessions. All workshops and sessions can be found in the AGENDA section of the platform. A countdown clock next to each agenda item will tell you exactly when the session will begin. Click 'Join Virtually' a few minutes before the session to enter the session's Zoom waiting room.
A pdf version of the FINAL AGENDA can be found here.
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Central Time: During registration, you chose from one of the Four Workshops listed below. Don't recall which one? Consult the spreadsheet attached to the email you received on Wednesday, October 13th. Changed your mind? No problem! Just join the workshop you want to attend. Moderators will be making note of attendees multiple times during the workshops; credit for CCC or ACC workshops will be given to those who attend at least 75% of the workshop. Though not required, we suggest you download or update the Zoom app so you can access all Zoom tools. Workshops will be recorded and available on-demand within the conference platform to registrants with credentials beginning October 26th. Recordings will not be shared outside of the conference platform. Tuesday's workshops are:
- Characteristics of World Class Briefing Programs for Future Briefing Programs (CCC)
- Engaging Sales Teams in a More Complex Briefing World (ACC)
- Your New Strategic Marketing Plan: Building or Revising It for the Future of Briefings (ACC)
- Enabling Discussion Leaders in the New Phygital World while Building a Solid Foundation (CCC)
- 12:15 – 1:00 pm Central Time: Post-Workshop Networking Sessions sponsored by Envoy (formerly Leviathan). Choose the networking session representing your region to network with new and old friends from your area of the world and share your ‘aha’ moments from the workshop you just attended! Click on the "Join Virtually' button under your region. Post-workshop networking sessions will not be recorded. Tuesday groups will be:
- West Coast Programs
- Mid-US Program
- East Coast Programs
- EMEA and APAC Programs
Throughout the Conference...
Center Tours: We're excited to offer our fourth set of virtual Center Tours featuring three member briefing centers - physical and virtual! Simply click “Center Tours” on the left navigation bar of the virtual conference platform, then click 'Watch Now' to view video tours of Google Cloud, Silicon Valley; NEC's Virtual Center, and T-Mobile, Seattle.
Suppliers Section: ABPM’s Supplier Members have been thoroughly vetted and are an important resource of expert vendors in the briefing world. Visit the Suppliers section from the left navigation bar and click on a supplier logo to find information about services and solutions that will make running your briefing program easier and more effective.
First time attending an ABPM Event?
Welcome! We're excited to have you with us. We know you'll find the community welcoming and happy to share. You are now officially part of the ABPM Fall Class of 2021! Please send a square headshot of yourself to email@example.com to be included in your class photo, which will be shared with you and on ABPM's Facebook page.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. During live conference hours, ABPM team members will be supporting the event and unavailable via email. If you have trouble logging in to the virtual event platform or technical issues with the platform, please contact email@example.com. Many of your questions may also be answered on this FAQ page.