Virtual Fall Workshop Series Day 3 Logistics
ABPM 2021 Virtual Fall Workshop Series
Wednesday, October 20th Logistics
We hope you enjoyed the second day of the ABPM Virtual Fall Workshop Series! You'll find information below that will help day 3 go smoothly for you.
Go to ABPM.Events to join the conference each day You'll need your platform email and password.
Day 3 Schedule - All Workshops & Sessions happen LIVE
All workshops and sessions are found in the AGENDA section of the platform. A countdown clock next to each agenda item will tell you exactly when the session will begin. Click 'Join Virtually' a few minutes before the session to enter the session's Zoom waiting room.
A pdf version of the FINAL AGENDA can be found here.
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Central Time: During registration, you chose from one of the Four Workshops listed below. Don't recall which one? Consult the spreadsheet attached to the email you received on Wednesday, October 13th. Changed your mind? No problem! Just join the workshop you want to attend. Moderators will be making note of attendees multiple times during the workshops; credit for CCC or ACC workshops will be given to those who attend at least 75% of the workshop. Though not required, we suggest you download or update the Zoom app so you can access all Zoom tools. Workshops will be recorded and available on-demand within the conference platform to registrants with credentials beginning October 26th. Recordings will not be shared outside of the conference platform. Today's workshops are:
- Building and Positioning Effective Business Cases for the Changes Ahead (CCC)
- The Customer Experience of Virtual/Hybrid Technologies & Platforms
- Best Practices for Ever-Evolving Virtual Briefings
- Briefing Program Operations for the Next Chapter of Your Program (CCC)
- 12:15 – 1:00 pm Central Time: Post-Workshop Networking Sessions sponsored by Nexus. Network with new and old friends to explore high interest topics and share your ‘aha’ moments from the workshop you just attended! Click on the "Join Virtually' button under the topic that most interests to you. Post-workshop networking sessions will not be recorded. Wednesday groups will be:
- Creating Deeper Connections with Customers during Virtual & Hybrid Briefings
- Staffing Your Program for the Next Normal
- Creating & Communicating Briefing Service Levels for Virtual & Hybrid Briefings
- Managing Customer Communications & Diplomacy around Covid protocol requirements
Throughout the Conference...
Center Tours: We're excited to offer our fourth set of virtual Center Tours featuring three member briefing centers - physical and virtual! Simply click “Center Tours” on the left navigation bar of the virtual conference platform, then click 'Watch Now' to view video tours of Google Cloud, Silicon Valley; NEC's Virtual Center, and T-Mobile, Seattle.
Suppliers Section: ABPM’s Supplier Members have been thoroughly vetted and are an important resource of expert vendors in the briefing world. Visit the Suppliers section from the left navigation bar and click on a supplier logo to find information about services and solutions that will make running your briefing program easier and more effective.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. During live conference hours, ABPM team members will be supporting the event and unavailable via email. If you have trouble logging in to the virtual event platform or technical issues with the platform, please contact email@example.com. Many of your questions may also be answered on this FAQ page.